What I learnt about Linkedin's Weaknesses when using it as Live Streaming Platform! – In Focus with Zeng Han-Jun
.This is an audio version of my live stream. In my previous and also first live streaming, I mentioned two times that Linkedin is the weakest link among all the live streaming platforms that I am using, but I didn't explain why. In this live stream, I want to clarify about what I said. Weakness is actually Strength! — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
- What I learnt about Linkedin's Weaknesses when using it as Live Streaming Platform!
- My insights from a mini 1-month benchmarking study on 39 live video streamers across different social media platforms, different countries, aged 17 to 72 years old.
- Verde going into Carbon Capture sector and maybe no more Belacan shrimp paste from Indonesia in the future?
- Continental Commits to Sustainable Rubber, Six Senses going big on Sustainability, Vietnam promotes Frozen Ginger in Australia
- eSports Betting, Floating Gardens, Plastic Neutrality and Indonesia's Halal Industry
- Gold-based blockchain system, Digital technology for field hospitals, Budget-hotel booking platform RedDoorz and Wisium expanding animal premix feed presence in Vietnam
- AI Smart Home App, Cell-cultured Seafood, Vietnam eyeing Halal food markets and Facebook to help Philippines with Online Education
- Investor Interest in Thai Hotels, Forest Management in Vietnam, MacDonald's Strategy in Philippines & Cage-Free Eggs in Southeast Asia
- Recycling in Philippines, 7ECO invest in Vietnam, Regenerative sourcing by Timberland, Deforestation
- Vietnam solar project, Evlomo plant in Thai, Levis Webinar, World's largest sustainable cocoa farm